Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Edit and Edit and Edit . . . PURPLE!!

Just done editing and/or customizing my blog site.
More edits to come depending on my mood :) hahaha.

For now, i just love purple and purple and purple.


"Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation."- http://crystal-cure.com/purple.html

Purple . . sounds related to me.
I just want peace of mind, too. 

How cool to know that purple may help us relax our mind, depending on our personality.
But people may don't like purple. Hahaha.


"Put some violet in your life when you want
  • to use your imagination to its fullest
  • to re-balance your life
  • to remove obstacles
  • to calm overactivity or to energize from depression"

HAHAHA!
I just searched what purple meant today, as I'm making this post.
I never did this before, so I'm just acting like "whoaaah! that's what purple meant? really?"

Here's another:
"Purple combines the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red. The color purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic."
Just love searching purple.
As I search, purple gives me reason to be inlove with it. Are you?


And be aware of Purple Tints:

"Different shades, tints, and hues of purple have different meanings. Light purple hues represent feminine energy and delicacy, as well as romantic and nostalgic feelings. Dark purple hues evoke feelings of gloom, sadness, and frustration. Bright purple hues suggest riches and royalty."
**use lavender. hehe.

Anyways, i just love purple for now.
Although before, I'm into BLUE-LOVER.
But this is much like the same.


*PURPLE.PURPLE.PURPLE*
  

Credits:
http://crystal-cure.com/purple.html
http://www.bourncreative.com/meaning-of-the-color-purple

No comments:

Post a Comment